Will you have Acute mi with Abdominal pain - from FDA reports
Acute mi is found among people with Abdominal pain, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Omeprazole and have Nausea. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45 people who have Abdominal pain from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Acute mi and Abdominal pain, and their synonyms.
What is Abdominal pain?
Abdominal pain can be treated by Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Advil, Aleve, Amitriptyline hydrochloride, Bentyl (latest reports from 165,075 Abdominal pain patients)
What is Acute mi?
Acute mi (heart attack) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 215,932 Acute mi patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
45 people who have Abdominal Pain and Acute Mi are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal Pain and experience Acute Mi *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Abdominal Pain and experience Acute Mi *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 7.69 %
- 30-39: 7.69 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 46.15 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 11 people, 24.44%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 24.44%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 8 people, 17.78%
- Pain: 7 people, 15.56%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 6 people, 13.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 13.33%
- Supplementation Therapy: 6 people, 13.33%
- Depression: 6 people, 13.33%
- Appetite - Increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires): 5 people, 11.11%
- Mineral Supplementation: 5 people, 11.11%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole: 9 people, 20.00%
- Klor-Con: 7 people, 15.56%
- Aspirin: 6 people, 13.33%
- Pantoprazole: 6 people, 13.33%
- Humira: 6 people, 13.33%
- Lisinopril: 5 people, 11.11%
- Prednisone: 5 people, 11.11%
- Percocet: 5 people, 11.11%
- Oxycontin: 5 people, 11.11%
- Levofloxacin: 5 people, 11.11%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 8 people, 17.78%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 7 people, 15.56%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 6 people, 13.33%
- Disease Progression: 6 people, 13.33%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 6 people, 13.33%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 5 people, 11.11%
- Pain: 5 people, 11.11%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 5 people, 11.11%
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 5 people, 11.11%
- Pulmonary Haemorrhage (acute bleeding from the lung): 5 people, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Acute mi with Abdominal pain?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Acute mi and Abdominal pain
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bhuvan KC, ALrasheedy AA, Ibrahim MI, "A case report from Nepalese community pharmacy on levofloxacin induced severe abdominal pain", Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2013 Jul .
Drugs that are associated with Acute miAcute mi (2,904 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Acute miAcute mi (2,537 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abdominal paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Erythema Of Eyelid with Bepreve? - now
- Will you have Erythroblast Count Decreased with Dexilant? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Uric Acid Increased with Nesina? - 4 seconds ago
- Sulfonamides Duplex and Kainair drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Abraxane and Kajuput drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Retention with Potassium? - 8 seconds ago
- Cinnamon and Galafold drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Synovitis with Ultram? - 9 seconds ago
- Frova and Hydrocodone Compound drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Hyperglycemia? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.