Abdominal pain and Breathing difficulty
Breathing difficulty is found among people with Abdominal pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Breathing difficulty with Abdominal pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 566 people who have Abdominal pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
566 people who have Abdominal Pain and Breathing Difficulty are studied.
What is Abdominal pain?
Abdominal pain is found to be associated with 4,622 drugs and 4,829 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Breathing difficulty?
Breathing difficulty is found to be associated with 4,648 drugs and 5,694 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Breathing difficulty in Abdominal pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain and experienced Breathing difficulty *:
Age of people who have Abdominal pain and experienced Breathing difficulty *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Breathing difficulty?Check whether Breathing difficulty is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bhuvan KC, ALrasheedy AA, Ibrahim MI, "A case report from Nepalese community pharmacy on levofloxacin induced severe abdominal pain", Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2013 Jul .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breathing difficulty:
All the drugs that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (4,648 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breathing difficulty:
All the conditions that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (5,694 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Breathing difficulty and Abdominal pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Desoxyn and Neurontin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Kuvan and Depakote drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Breathing Difficulty and drugs of ingredients of prasugrel hydrochloride - 24 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Progesterone Receptor Assay Positive - 32 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Middle Ear Effusion - 34 seconds ago
- Terazosin Hydrochloride and Lymphopenia - 38 seconds ago
- Arnuity Ellipta and Amitiza drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Abdominal Pain Upper - 57 seconds ago
- Lucentis and Bumex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Keppra and Multiple Fractures - a minute ago