Will you have Pain - joints with Abdominal rigidity - from FDA reports
Pain - joints is reported only by a few people with Abdominal rigidity. We study 3 people who have Pain - joints and Abdominal rigidity from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pain - joints and Abdominal rigidity, and their synonyms.
What is Abdominal rigidity?
Abdominal rigidity (latest reports from 2,079 Abdominal rigidity patients)
What is Pain - joints?
Pain - joints has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 279,971 Pain - joints patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
3 people who have Abdominal Rigidity and Pain - Joints are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal Rigidity and experience Pain - Joints *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal Rigidity and experience Pain - Joints *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 66.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 33.33%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 33.33%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 33.33%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 33.33%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Benadryl: 2 people, 66.67%
- Bentyl: 2 people, 66.67%
- Norco: 1 person, 33.33%
- Carafate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 33.33%
- Estrace: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 33.33%
- Imitrex: 1 person, 33.33%
- Imodium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lotrisone: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 100.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 66.67%
- Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 66.67%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cardiac Murmur (an heart sound in valve abnormality): 2 people, 66.67%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Weakness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pain - joints with Abdominal rigidity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Pain - joints and Abdominal rigidity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Pain - jointsPain - joints (3,884 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - jointsPain - joints (4,170 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abdominal rigiditya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Boswellia and Wellbutrin - now
- Will you have Muscle Spasticity with Armodafinil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Speech Impairment (Adult) with Topamax? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Slurred Speech with Topamax? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Language Impairment with Topamax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Inability To Speak with Topamax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Impairment Of Speech with Topamax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysarthria with Topamax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Aphasia with Topamax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysphasia with Topamax? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.