Will you have Bone and joint pain with Abnormal behaviour - from FDA reports
Bone and joint pain is found among people with Abnormal behaviour, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, take medication Ibuprofen and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who have Abnormal behaviour from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Bone and joint pain and Abnormal behaviour, and their synonyms.
What is Abnormal behaviour?
Abnormal behaviour (latest reports from 39,682 Abnormal behaviour patients)
What is Bone and joint pain?
Bone and joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 279,971 Bone and joint pain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
15 people who have Abnormal Behaviour and Bone And Joint Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abnormal Behaviour and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- female: 53.33 %
- male: 46.67 %
Age of people who have Abnormal Behaviour and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 20 %
- 10-19: 30 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 10 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 4 people, 26.67%
- Constipation: 3 people, 20.00%
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 2 people, 13.33%
- Depression: 2 people, 13.33%
- Tic (a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic motor movement or vocalization involving discrete muscle groups): 1 person, 6.67%
- Pain: 1 person, 6.67%
- Mental Retardation (problems with learning and developing): 1 person, 6.67%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 6.67%
- Impulsive Behavior: 1 person, 6.67%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 6.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ibuprofen: 4 people, 26.67%
- Oramorph Sr: 3 people, 20.00%
- Nicotine: 3 people, 20.00%
- Acetaminophen: 3 people, 20.00%
- Concerta: 3 people, 20.00%
- Enoxaparin Sodium: 2 people, 13.33%
- Risperdal: 2 people, 13.33%
- Melatonin: 2 people, 13.33%
- Movicol: 2 people, 13.33%
- Trileptal: 2 people, 13.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 20.00%
- Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination): 3 people, 20.00%
- Constipation: 3 people, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 20.00%
- Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons): 3 people, 20.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 3 people, 20.00%
- Premature Baby: 3 people, 20.00%
- Cyst (a closed sac): 2 people, 13.33%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 13.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 13.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Bone and joint pain with Abnormal behaviour?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bone and joint pain and Abnormal behaviour
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (3,845 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (4,188 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abnormal behavioura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Leukoplakia with Prednisone? - now
- Ofev and Percocet drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Aspartate Aminotransferase Abnormal with Curcuminoids? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Orap? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Orap? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Orap? - 7 seconds ago
- Decadron and Galbanum Oleoresin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Cetirizine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Allegra and Gotu Kola drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Emsam vs. Adderall Xr 10 - 30 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.