Will you have Pneumonia with Abnormal clotting factor - from FDA reports
Pneumonia is reported only by a few people with Abnormal clotting factor. We study 1 people who have Pneumonia and Abnormal clotting factor from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pneumonia and Abnormal clotting factor, and their synonyms.
What is Abnormal clotting factor?
Abnormal clotting factor can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin, Lovenox, Plavix, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 261 Abnormal clotting factor patients)
What is Pneumonia?
Pneumonia has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 239,089 Pneumonia patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1 person who has Abnormal Clotting Factor and Pneumonia is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abnormal Clotting Factor and experience Pneumonia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abnormal Clotting Factor and experience Pneumonia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fluid Imbalance (imbalance of fluid in body in intake and fluid lost): 1 person, 100.00%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diuretic Therapy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Bronchitis Chronic (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes- chronic): 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Pressure Management: 1 person, 100.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 100.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Symbicort: 1 person, 100.00%
- Proair Hfa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardizem: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Urination - Painful: 1 person, 100.00%
- Respiratory Rate Decreased (less breathing rate/min): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Congestion (congestion in the lungs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Peripheral Swelling: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pneumonia with Abnormal clotting factor?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Pneumonia and Abnormal clotting factor
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with PneumoniaPneumonia (3,297 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause PneumoniaPneumonia (3,831 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abnormal clotting factora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ischemic Contracture with Lasix? - a second ago
- Will you have Sudden Death with Nalfon? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Death Sudden with Nalfon? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Death with Nalfon? - 2 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Jal-Halim drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Vision Problems with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Raspberry Ketone? - 8 seconds ago
- Linzess and Oak Fern drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Saxenda? - 8 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Abies Alba drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.