Will you have Bone and joint pain with Abnormal heart rhythms - from FDA reports
Bone and joint pain is found among people with Abnormal heart rhythms, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 375 people who have Abnormal heart rhythms from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Bone and joint pain and Abnormal heart rhythms, and their synonyms.
What is Abnormal heart rhythms?
Abnormal heart rhythms can be treated by Acebutolol hydrochloride, Amiodarone hydrochloride, Amlodipine besylate, Aspirin, Atenolol (latest reports from 109,664 Abnormal heart rhythms patients)
What is Bone and joint pain?
Bone and joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 279,971 Bone and joint pain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
375 people who have Abnormal Heart Rhythms and Bone And Joint Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abnormal Heart Rhythms and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- female: 66.39 %
- male: 33.61 %
Age of people who have Abnormal Heart Rhythms and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.34 %
- 20-29: 2.69 %
- 30-39: 1.6800000000000002 %
- 40-49: 4.38 %
- 50-59: 18.18 %
- 60+: 72.73 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 110 people, 29.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 70 people, 18.67%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 61 people, 16.27%
- Depression: 52 people, 13.87%
- Pain: 41 people, 10.93%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 37 people, 9.87%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 36 people, 9.60%
- Preventive Health Care: 31 people, 8.27%
- Anticoagulant Therapy: 31 people, 8.27%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 30 people, 8.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 46 people, 12.27%
- Lasix: 32 people, 8.53%
- Coumadin: 31 people, 8.27%
- Digoxin: 29 people, 7.73%
- Aspirin: 28 people, 7.47%
- Xarelto: 27 people, 7.20%
- Lisinopril: 26 people, 6.93%
- Plavix: 25 people, 6.67%
- Magnesium: 25 people, 6.67%
- Furosemide: 25 people, 6.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 110 people, 29.33%
- Pain: 80 people, 21.33%
- Fall: 77 people, 20.53%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 73 people, 19.47%
- Dizziness: 67 people, 17.87%
- Back Pain: 65 people, 17.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 59 people, 15.73%
- Stress And Anxiety: 57 people, 15.20%
- Weakness: 57 people, 15.20%
- Headache (pain in head): 52 people, 13.87%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Bone and joint pain with Abnormal heart rhythms?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bone and joint pain and Abnormal heart rhythms
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Bone and joint pain with Abnormal heart rhythms
Severity of Bone And Joint Pain *:
- least: 25.0 %
- moderate: 37.5 %
- severe: 37.5 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 6.67 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 6.67 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 86.67 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (3,845 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (4,188 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abnormal heart rhythmsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sleep Talking with Fosamax? - a second ago
- Will you have Addison'S Disease with Avandia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Primary Adrenal Insufficiency with Avandia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Adrenocortical Insufficiency with Avandia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Adrenocortical Hypofunction with Avandia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stye with Chronic Kidney Disease? - 4 seconds ago
- Dicloxacillin Sodium and Hydrocodone Compound drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Nose Bleeds with Prevpac - 13 seconds ago
- Moringa Oleifera and Safflower drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Zedoary drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.