Abnormal sensation in eye and Drug hypersensitivity
Drug hypersensitivity is reported only by a few people with Abnormal sensation in eye.
The study analyzes which people have Drug hypersensitivity with Abnormal sensation in eye. It is created by eHealthMe based on 4 people who have Drug hypersensitivity and Abnormal sensation in eye from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who have Abnormal Sensation In Eye and Drug Hypersensitivity are studied.
What is Abnormal sensation in eye?
Abnormal sensation in eye is found to be associated with 1,105 drugs and 647 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Drug hypersensitivity?
Drug hypersensitivity is found to be associated with 3,041 drugs and 2,252 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Drug hypersensitivity in Abnormal sensation in eye reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abnormal Sensation In Eye and experienced Drug Hypersensitivity *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Abnormal Sensation In Eye and experienced Drug Hypersensitivity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diabetes: 4 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 4 people, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 100.00%
- Intraocular Pressure Increased: 3 people, 75.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 75.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Oral Candidiasis (fungal infection of mouth): 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 25.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zocor: 4 people, 100.00%
- Motrin: 4 people, 100.00%
- Luvox: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lumigan: 4 people, 100.00%
- Zetia: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lantus: 4 people, 100.00%
- Glucophage: 4 people, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 4 people, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 4 people, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 4 people, 100.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 4 people, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 4 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 4 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 100.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 4 people, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Drug hypersensitivity?Check whether Drug hypersensitivity is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Abnormal sensation in eye (4,622 reports)
- Drug hypersensitivity (195,501 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug hypersensitivity:
- Drug hypersensitivity in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug hypersensitivity in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug hypersensitivity in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug hypersensitivity:
- Methotrexate: 23,205 reports
- Enbrel: 17,485 reports
- Morphine: 14,250 reports
- Humira: 13,419 reports
- Morphine sulfate: 12,017 reports
- Prednisone: 11,970 reports
- Methotrexate sodium: 10,266 reports
- Codeine: 9,458 reports
- Orencia: 9,143 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 8,581 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug hypersensitivity:
- Drug hypersensitivity (3,041 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug hypersensitivity:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 19,102 reports
- Pain: 4,287 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,793 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 2,622 reports
- Osteoporosis: 2,568 reports
- Asthma: 2,535 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug hypersensitivity:
- Drug hypersensitivity (2,252 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Drug hypersensitivity and Abnormal sensation in eye, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc and Dermatitis - Atopic - 39 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Eczema - 39 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Bradycardia - a minute ago
- Amlodipine and Equanil drug interaction - a minute ago
- Reglan and Hepatitis - 2 minutes ago
- Multaq and Thyroid Diseases - 2 minutes ago
- Fluocinolone Acetonide and Periodontal Disease - 2 minutes ago
- Unisom and Diazepam drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Erythromycin and Balance Disorder - 2 minutes ago
- Plantar Fasciitis and drugs of ingredients of fluticasone furoate - 2 minutes ago