Will you have Bone and joint pain with Abscess - tooth - from FDA reports
Bone and joint pain is found among people with Abscess - tooth, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Metronidazole and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83 people who have Abscess - tooth from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Bone and joint pain and Abscess - tooth, and their synonyms.
What is Abscess - tooth?
Abscess - tooth (pus that forms inside the teeth or gums) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Amoxil, Cephalexin, Clindamycin hydrochloride, Clindamycin phosphate (latest reports from 20,867 Abscess - tooth patients)
What is Bone and joint pain?
Bone and joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 279,971 Bone and joint pain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
83 people who have Abscess - Tooth and Bone And Joint Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abscess - Tooth and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- female: 69.74 %
- male: 30.26 %
Age of people who have Abscess - Tooth and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.7 %
- 20-29: 1.35 %
- 30-39: 5.41 %
- 40-49: 27.03 %
- 50-59: 28.38 %
- 60+: 35.14 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 6.02%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 6.02%
- Pain: 4 people, 4.82%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 4.82%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 3.61%
- Blood Pressure Management: 3 people, 3.61%
- Bone Disorder: 3 people, 3.61%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 2.41%
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 2.41%
- Mastectomy: 2 people, 2.41%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Metronidazole: 10 people, 12.05%
- Amoxicillin: 7 people, 8.43%
- Humira: 6 people, 7.23%
- Levaquin: 6 people, 7.23%
- Amlodipine: 4 people, 4.82%
- Cipro: 4 people, 4.82%
- Calcium: 4 people, 4.82%
- Synthroid: 4 people, 4.82%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 3.61%
- Penicillin: 3 people, 3.61%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 21 people, 25.30%
- Headache (pain in head): 19 people, 22.89%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 17 people, 20.48%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 18.07%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 16.87%
- Rashes (redness): 14 people, 16.87%
- Joint Swelling: 12 people, 14.46%
- Weakness: 11 people, 13.25%
- Gait Disturbance: 10 people, 12.05%
- Pain: 10 people, 12.05%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Bone and joint pain with Abscess - tooth?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bone and joint pain and Abscess - tooth
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Bone and joint pain with Abscess - tooth
Severity of Bone And Joint Pain *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 100 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (3,845 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (4,188 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abscess - tootha b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Taurine and Nattokinase drug interaction - now
- Diovan Hct and Glucosamine Hcl drug interaction - now
- Will you have Malignant Hypertension (Arteriolar Nephrosclerosis) with Asa? - a second ago
- B12 and Claritin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Nephrosclerosis - Arteriolar with Asa? - a second ago
- Will you have Arteriolar Nephrosclerosis with Asa? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Accelerated Hypertension with Asa? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertension - Malignant with Asa? - 2 seconds ago
- Oretic vs. Plavix - 2 seconds ago
- Wytensin and Zolpidem Tatrate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Crestor, Topiramate, Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes A-hydrocort, Synthroid, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Tamiflu - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate, Chromium Iii Picolinate, Coversyl Plus, Magnesium - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.