Will you have Dizziness with Accident at home - from FDA reports
Dizziness is reported only by a few people with Accident at home. We study 1 people who have Dizziness and Accident at home from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Dizziness and Accident at home, and their synonyms.
What is Accident at home?
Accident at home (latest reports from 365 Accident at home patients)
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 367,758 Dizziness patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1 person who has Accident At Home and Dizziness is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Accident At Home and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Accident At Home and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Methylprednisolone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Darvocet: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Peripheral Neuropathy (damage to nerves of the peripheral nervous system): 1 person, 100.00%
- Irritability: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Hot: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 100.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dizziness with Accident at home?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dizziness and Accident at home
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (4,105 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DizzinessDizziness (4,870 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Accident at homea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Ritalin La and Tylenol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Candidiasis with Cosentyx? - 2 seconds ago
- Botox and Paeonia Arborea drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide and Uloric drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stenotrophomonas Infection with Metronidazole? - 3 seconds ago
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride and Epival drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Reglan and Hairy Sage drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Wound Infection Pseudomonas with Rosacea? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Hernia - Abdominal with Polaramine? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Winter Itch with Stiolto Respimat? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.