Accident and Breathing difficulty - from FDA reports
Breathing difficulty is found among people with Accident, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Advair diskus 100/50 and have Constipation. This review analyzes which people have Breathing difficulty with Accident. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Accident from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 09, 2018
6 people who have Accident and Breathing Difficulty are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Accident and experience Breathing Difficulty *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Accident and experience Breathing Difficulty *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pneumonia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (2 people, 33.33%)
- Hyperhidrosis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Constipation (2 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (2 people, 33.33%)
- Lunesta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Avinza (2 people, 33.33%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (2 people, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tumor (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Heart Rate Increased (2 people, 33.33%)
- Ecchymosis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Drug Ineffective (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Breathing difficulty and Accident?
- Check symptoms - is your breathing difficulty caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBreathing difficulty and Accident from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Accident (latest reports from 5,569 Accident patients)
Breathing difficulty has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 313,734 Breathing difficulty patients).
Browse all symptoms of Accidenta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty
Other conditions that could case Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
was previously on Advair 550 for 2 yrs for asthma, started having severe nausea. Breo was prescribed an on day 3 started having severe sob .. i was so miserable .. took rescue inhaler every 4 hrs with little improvement. Was looking online an see that older women do exp these symptoms? Anyone ...
162 pounds,5'11,42 years old.. I been diagnosed with a low ejection fraction of 47% and I'm scared to death,please any help would be appreciated.and I take an aspirin a day for the last two weeks,I smoked 1 pack of cigg a day and now 1 pack every 3 days,also can I take xanax for my nerves and ...
You may be interested in these posts
I'm a 47 year-old male who has a lifetime of heavy drinking. In the past ten days I've had a heavier than usual alcohol consumption and in this time I also had the flu. I have trouble night sleeping or day napping now; I feel panicked and have almost a drowning feeling. I'm trying to reduce my ...