Who have Atrial fibrillation with Acid reflux - from FDA reports
Atrial fibrillation is found among people with Acid reflux, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 999 people who have Acid reflux from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
999 people who have Acid Reflux and Atrial Fibrillation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acid Reflux and experience Atrial Fibrillation *:
- female: 55.02 %
- male: 44.98 %
Age of people who have Acid Reflux and experience Atrial Fibrillation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.12 %
- 20-29: 0.35000000000000003 %
- 30-39: 0.92 %
- 40-49: 4.04 %
- 50-59: 14.55 %
- 60+: 79.91 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 395 people, 39.54%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 268 people, 26.83%
- Pain: 189 people, 18.92%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 123 people, 12.31%
- Depression: 116 people, 11.61%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 185 people, 18.52%
- Prilosec: 155 people, 15.52%
- Synthroid: 102 people, 10.21%
- Lipitor: 99 people, 9.91%
- Lasix: 89 people, 8.91%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 153 people, 15.32%
- High Blood Pressure: 116 people, 11.61%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 99 people, 9.91%
- Chest Pain: 95 people, 9.51%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 92 people, 9.21%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Atrial fibrillation with Acid reflux?
You are not alone:
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 165,681 Acid reflux patients)
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, diabetes, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Atrial fibrillationAtrial fibrillation (3,059 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Atrial fibrillationAtrial fibrillation (2,732 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acid refluxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Diagnosis with Cimzia? - a second ago
- Cidofovir and Horizant drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Keflex and Multaq drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Laryngospasm with Velcade? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Stiffness with Strattera? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Omeprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.