Who have Auricular fibrillation with Acid reflux - from FDA reports
Auricular fibrillation is found among people with Acid reflux, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,036 people who have Acid reflux from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,036 people who have Acid Reflux and Auricular Fibrillation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acid Reflux and experience Auricular Fibrillation *:
- female: 55.38 %
- male: 44.62 %
Age of people who have Acid Reflux and experience Auricular Fibrillation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.11 %
- 20-29: 0.33 %
- 30-39: 1.0 %
- 40-49: 4.0 %
- 50-59: 14.24 %
- 60+: 80.2 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 411 people, 39.67%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 275 people, 26.54%
- Pain: 194 people, 18.73%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 126 people, 12.16%
- Depression: 121 people, 11.68%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 118 people, 11.39%
- Preventive Health Care: 112 people, 10.81%
- Diabetes: 110 people, 10.62%
- Stress And Anxiety: 102 people, 9.85%
- Asthma: 98 people, 9.46%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 189 people, 18.24%
- Prilosec: 156 people, 15.06%
- Synthroid: 104 people, 10.04%
- Lipitor: 102 people, 9.85%
- Humira: 95 people, 9.17%
- Lasix: 94 people, 9.07%
- Amlodipine: 84 people, 8.11%
- Coumadin: 83 people, 8.01%
- Tylenol: 79 people, 7.63%
- Aspirin: 78 people, 7.53%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 158 people, 15.25%
- High Blood Pressure: 119 people, 11.49%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 102 people, 9.85%
- Chest Pain: 97 people, 9.36%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 94 people, 9.07%
- Fall: 92 people, 8.88%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 92 people, 8.88%
- Diarrhea: 84 people, 8.11%
- Fever: 83 people, 8.01%
- Dizziness: 83 people, 8.01%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Auricular fibrillation with Acid reflux?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Auricular fibrillation and Acid reflux
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 171,524 Acid reflux patients)
Auricular fibrillation (autosomal dominant heart condition that causes disruptions in the heart's normal rhythm) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 225,638 Auricular fibrillation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Auricular fibrillationAuricular fibrillation (3,099 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Auricular fibrillationAuricular fibrillation (2,738 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acid refluxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- How effective is Isoniazid for Tuberculosis Skin Test Positive? - now
- Will you have Platelet Count Increased with Haldol? - a second ago
- Will you have Haemobilia with Lumigan? - a second ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Pain In Jaw with Trintellix - 2 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Da Hua Long Ya Cao drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematology Test Abnormal with Rituxan? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Tapeworm - Infection with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 7 seconds ago
- Men aged 40-49 who have Mania with Zofran - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasm with Famciclovir? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Famciclovir? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.