Acid reflux and Ear infection fungal
Ear infection fungal is reported only by a few people with Acid reflux.
The study analyzes which people have Ear infection fungal with Acid reflux. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Ear infection fungal and Acid reflux from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Acid Reflux and Ear Infection Fungal are studied.
What is Acid reflux?
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) is found to be associated with 3,575 drugs and 3,152 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ear infection fungal?
Ear infection fungal is found to be associated with 370 drugs and 198 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ear infection fungal in Acid reflux reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acid Reflux and experienced Ear Infection Fungal *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Acid Reflux and experienced Ear Infection Fungal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 66.67%
- Depression: 2 people, 66.67%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 33.33%
- Bladder Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bleeding Disorders: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 33.33%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia: 1 person, 33.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zocor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Micardis: 1 person, 33.33%
- Adderall 5: 1 person, 33.33%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 33.33%
- B12: 1 person, 33.33%
- Celexa: 1 person, 33.33%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Insulin: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Lacrimation Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 2 people, 66.67%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 2 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 33.33%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 33.33%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ear infection fungal?Check whether Ear infection fungal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear infection fungal:
- Ear infection fungal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear infection fungal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear infection fungal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Ear infection fungal:
- Ear infection fungal (370 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ear infection fungal:
- Ear infection fungal (198 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear infection fungal and Acid reflux, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abilify and Ambien Cr drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis and Urine Abnormality - 5 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and T-Cell Type Acute Leukaemia - 12 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Nipple Pain - 14 seconds ago
- Revlimid and Lactose Intolerance - 24 seconds ago
- Plavix and Mood Swings - 24 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Urinary Tract Infection - 26 seconds ago
- Aubagio and Flatulence - 26 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Hyperdynamic Precordium - 28 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis - 30 seconds ago