Who have Frequent urination with Acid reflux - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Acid Reflux yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Acid Reflux from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Acid reflux?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Frequent urination and Acid reflux
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 171,524 Acid reflux patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (269 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acid refluxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sle with Viekira Pak? - a second ago
- Will you have Lupus Erythematosus with Viekira Pak? - a second ago
- Will you have Lupus with Viekira Pak? - a second ago
- Dysport and Omeprazole drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Disseminated Lupus Erythematosus with Viekira Pak? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus with Viekira Pak? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Lupron Depot-Ped? - 2 seconds ago
- Saphris and Revia drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose - Congested with Lupron Depot-Ped? - 2 seconds ago
- Telmisartan and Macrobid drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.