Will you have Bone and joint pain with Acidosis - from FDA reports
Bone and joint pain is found among people with Acidosis, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Acidosis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Bone and joint pain and Acidosis, and their synonyms.
What is Acidosis?
Acidosis (build-up of carbon dioxide in the blood) can be treated by Nexium, Omeprazole (latest reports from 6,258 Acidosis patients)
What is Bone and joint pain?
Bone and joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 279,971 Bone and joint pain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
10 people who have Acidosis and Bone And Joint Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acidosis and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- female: 30 %
- male: 70 %
Age of people who have Acidosis and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 30 %
- 60+: 70 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 80.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 4 people, 40.00%
- Pain: 4 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 30.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 30.00%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 3 people, 30.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 30.00%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 3 people, 30.00%
- Hypomagnesaemia (electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of magnesium in the blood): 3 people, 30.00%
- Constipation: 2 people, 20.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zantac: 3 people, 30.00%
- Furosemide: 3 people, 30.00%
- Magnesium Sulfate: 3 people, 30.00%
- Lasix: 3 people, 30.00%
- Prilosec: 2 people, 20.00%
- Ramipril: 2 people, 20.00%
- Metronidazole: 2 people, 20.00%
- Mozobil: 2 people, 20.00%
- Gastrografin: 2 people, 20.00%
- Lorazepam: 2 people, 20.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 5 people, 50.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 4 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 40.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 4 people, 40.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 30.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 30.00%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 3 people, 30.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 30.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 30.00%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Bone and joint pain with Acidosis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bone and joint pain and Acidosis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (3,845 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (4,188 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acidosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood In Stool with Hiv Infection? - now
- Fosinopril Sodium and Procardia drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Protein - Urine with Nuvaring? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Albumin with Nuvaring? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hydronephrosis with Acetazolamide? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Proteinuria with Nuvaring? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Unilateral Hydronephrosis with Acetazolamide? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Albumin - Urine with Nuvaring? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Albuminuria with Nuvaring? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Protein with Nuvaring? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.