Acne aggravated and Nail bed inflammation
Nail bed inflammation is reported only by a few people with Acne aggravated.
The study analyzes which people have Nail bed inflammation with Acne aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Nail bed inflammation and Acne aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Acne Aggravated and Nail Bed Inflammation is studied.
What is Acne aggravated?
Acne aggravated (acne aggravated-a skin disease) is found to be associated with 1,173 drugs and 420 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Nail bed inflammation?
Nail bed inflammation (infection of nail bed) is found to be associated with 274 drugs and 238 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nail bed inflammation in Acne aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne Aggravated and experienced Nail Bed Inflammation *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Acne Aggravated and experienced Nail Bed Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zenatane: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nail Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Nail bed inflammation?Check whether Nail bed inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Nail bed inflammation:
- Nail bed inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nail bed inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nail bed inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Nail bed inflammation:
- Nail bed inflammation (274 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nail bed inflammation:
- Nail bed inflammation (238 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Nail bed inflammation and Acne aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Carpine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Atarax and Neupogen drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Toradol and Botox drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Oxaliplatin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Mycostatin and Neupogen drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Ribasphere drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Hydrocortisone drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Camptosar and Neupogen drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 4 and Pneumonia - 10 seconds ago
- Cefuroxime Axetil and Heart Disease - 11 seconds ago