Acne aggravated and Paget-schroetter syndrome
Paget-schroetter syndrome is reported only by a few people with Acne aggravated.
The study analyzes which people have Paget-schroetter syndrome with Acne aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Paget-schroetter syndrome and Acne aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Acne Aggravated and Paget-Schroetter Syndrome is studied.
What is Acne aggravated?
Acne aggravated (acne aggravated-a skin disease) is found to be associated with 1,167 drugs and 418 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Paget-schroetter syndrome?
Paget-schroetter syndrome (thrombosis of the upper extremity) is found to be associated with 44 drugs and 37 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Paget-schroetter syndrome in Acne aggravated reports submitted per year:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Premenstrual Syndrome: 1 person, 100.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Yasmin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Adderall 10: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (pain in the arm, shoulder, and neck. it happens when the nerves or blood vessels just below your neck are compressed): 1 person, 100.00%
- Subclavian Vein Thrombosis (abnormal condition in which a clot develops within the subclavian or axillary vein): 1 person, 100.00%
- Skin Discoloration: 1 person, 100.00%
- Raynaud's Phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Crepitation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Cold: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Paget-schroetter syndrome?Check whether Paget-schroetter syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Paget-schroetter syndrome:
- Paget-schroetter syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Paget-schroetter syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Paget-schroetter syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Paget-schroetter syndrome:
- Paget-schroetter syndrome (44 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Paget-schroetter syndrome:
- Paget-schroetter syndrome (37 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Paget-schroetter syndrome and Acne aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Spiriva and Hydramine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Niaspan drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Lomotil drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Eplerenone and Piperacillin drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Metolazone and Spiriva drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Allegra Allergy and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Urso 250 and Levofloxacin drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Phosphate and Diabetes - 21 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone and Polymyxin B Sulfate drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Quinine and Spiriva drug interaction - 25 seconds ago