Who have Cyst with Acne cystic - from FDA reports
Cyst is found among people with Acne cystic, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, take medication Accutane and have Hidradenitis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Acne cystic from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
7 people who have Acne Cystic and Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne Cystic and experience Cyst *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Acne Cystic and experience Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 40 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 14.29%
- Thyroid Gland Removal: 1 person, 14.29%
- Hidradenitis (chronic disease of a type of sweat gland): 1 person, 14.29%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Accutane: 4 people, 57.14%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 14.29%
- Humira: 1 person, 14.29%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 14.29%
- Aczone: 1 person, 14.29%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 28.57%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 28.57%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 2 people, 28.57%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 28.57%
- Intestinal Obstruction: 2 people, 28.57%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 2 people, 28.57%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 14.29%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 14.29%
- Duodenitis (inflammation of the duodenum): 1 person, 14.29%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cyst with Acne cystic?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cyst and Acne cystic
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Acne cystic (skin problems that cause pimples) can be treated by Accutane, Spironolactone, Doxycycline hyclate, Minocycline hydrochloride, Claravis (latest reports from 4,615 Acne cystic patients)
Cyst (a closed sac) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 9,769 Cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with CystCyst (1,244 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CystCyst (793 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acne cystica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Wart Remover Poisoning with Daptomycin? - a second ago
- Baclofen and Canaigre drug interaction - a second ago
- Vitamin B6 and Xerava drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Speech Disorder with Cefepime Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Eating Disorder with Ketoconazole? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Weakness with Gazyva? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Gazyva? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Gazyva? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Gazyva? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Gazyva? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.