Will you have Acute mi with Acne rosacea - from FDA reports
Acute mi is found among people with Acne rosacea, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Metformin and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who have Acne rosacea from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Acute mi and Acne rosacea, and their synonyms.
What is Acne rosacea?
Acne rosacea (acne with rosacea- skin disease) can be treated by Accutane, Desonide, Doryx, Doxycycline, Doxycycline hyclate (latest reports from 7,528 Acne rosacea patients)
What is Acute mi?
Acute mi (heart attack) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 215,932 Acute mi patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
22 people who have Acne Rosacea and Acute Mi are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne Rosacea and experience Acute Mi *:
- female: 54.55 %
- male: 45.45 %
Age of people who have Acne Rosacea and experience Acute Mi *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 5.26 %
- 60+: 94.74 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 13 people, 59.09%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 7 people, 31.82%
- Diabetes: 7 people, 31.82%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 27.27%
- Hypersensitivity: 5 people, 22.73%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 5 people, 22.73%
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (a heart condition in which there is an abnormal extra electrical pathway of the heart): 5 people, 22.73%
- Supplementation Therapy: 3 people, 13.64%
- Enlarged Prostate: 2 people, 9.09%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 9.09%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Crestor: 7 people, 31.82%
- Metformin: 7 people, 31.82%
- Zovirax: 6 people, 27.27%
- Rituxan: 6 people, 27.27%
- Altace: 6 people, 27.27%
- Celebrex: 6 people, 27.27%
- Lipitor: 6 people, 27.27%
- Patanol: 6 people, 27.27%
- Plaquenil: 6 people, 27.27%
- Lantus: 6 people, 27.27%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 8 people, 36.36%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 8 people, 36.36%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 31.82%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 7 people, 31.82%
- Poor Venous Access: 6 people, 27.27%
- Blood Glucose Abnormal: 6 people, 27.27%
- Cardiac Disorder: 6 people, 27.27%
- Joint Swelling: 6 people, 27.27%
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 6 people, 27.27%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 6 people, 27.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Acute mi with Acne rosacea?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Acute mi and Acne rosacea
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Acute miAcute mi (2,904 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Acute miAcute mi (2,537 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acne rosaceaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Benign Small Intestinal Neoplasm with Prohance? - now
- Will you have Tongue Spasm with Clopidogrel? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Voice Strain with Penlac? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Omeprazole? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Voice with Penlac? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Anal Cancer Metastatic with Lamotrigine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Omeprazole? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysphonia with Penlac? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Auricular Fibrillation with Omeprazole? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice with Penlac? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.