Will you have Tendonitis with Acne rosacea - from FDA reports
Tendonitis is found among people with Acne rosacea, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Synthroid and have Multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Acne rosacea from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Tendonitis and Acne rosacea, and their synonyms.
What is Acne rosacea?
Acne rosacea (acne with rosacea- skin disease) can be treated by Accutane, Desonide, Doryx, Doxycycline, Doxycycline hyclate (latest reports from 7,528 Acne rosacea patients)
What is Tendonitis?
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, urinary tract infection, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 15,809 Tendonitis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
10 people who have Acne Rosacea and Tendonitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne Rosacea and experience Tendonitis *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Acne Rosacea and experience Tendonitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 44.44 %
- 60+: 55.56 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 20.00%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 10.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 10.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 10.00%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 1 person, 10.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 10.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 10.00%
- Insulin Resistance: 1 person, 10.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 10.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 10.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Accutane: 2 people, 20.00%
- Vitamin D: 2 people, 20.00%
- Estrace: 2 people, 20.00%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 20.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 10.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 10.00%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 10.00%
- Magnesium Sulfate: 1 person, 10.00%
- Magnesium: 1 person, 10.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 10.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 30.00%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 2 people, 20.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 20.00%
- Gastrointestinal Injury (injury to gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 20.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 20.00%
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: 2 people, 20.00%
- Memory Loss: 2 people, 20.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 20.00%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 2 people, 20.00%
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 2 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tendonitis with Acne rosacea?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Tendonitis and Acne rosacea
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Tendonitis with Acne rosacea
Severity of Tendonitis *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 100 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with TendonitisTendonitis (1,515 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TendonitisTendonitis (1,097 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acne rosaceaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Azilect and Rytary drug interactions for men aged 60+ - now
- Will you have Pain In Jaw with Uceris? - now
- Permethrin and Hydrocortisone drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Sensation Of Heaviness with Accutane? - 2 seconds ago
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Ampyra drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Watery Eyes with Nortriptyline Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Regranex and Xerese drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Albumin Globulin Ratio Increased with Latuda? - 5 seconds ago
- Penicillin and Coleus Barbatus drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Nyquil and Udsalap drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old woman who takes Eliquis - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.