Who have Frequent urination with Acne vulgaris - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Acne Vulgaris yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Acne Vulgaris from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Acne vulgaris?
You are not alone:
Acne vulgaris (acne- skin disease) can be treated by Accutane, Spironolactone, Doxycycline, Minocycline hydrochloride, Doxycycline hyclate (latest reports from 62,724 Acne vulgaris patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (270 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acne vulgarisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Agranulocytosis with Amino Acids? - a second ago
- Will you have Finger Deformity with Arava? - a second ago
- Will you have Granulopenia with Amino Acids? - a second ago
- Will you have Granulocytopenia with Amino Acids? - a second ago
- Will you have Neutropenia with Amino Acids? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Phentermine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Liquid Pred - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Effexor Xr - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Descovy, Prezcobix - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Lovenox, Fioricet, Provigil - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.