Acne vulgaris and Joint deposit
Joint deposit is reported only by a few people with Acne vulgaris.
The study analyzes which people have Joint deposit with Acne vulgaris. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Joint deposit and Acne vulgaris from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Acne Vulgaris and Joint Deposit are studied.
What is Acne vulgaris?
Acne vulgaris (acne- skin disease) is found to be associated with 2,768 drugs and 2,245 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Joint deposit?
Joint deposit (deposit in joint) is found to be associated with 123 drugs and 56 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Joint deposit in Acne vulgaris reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne Vulgaris and experienced Joint Deposit *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Acne Vulgaris and experienced Joint Deposit *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Pigmentation Disorder (disturbances of human skin colour): 3 people, 100.00%
- Bone Hyperpigmentation: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Joint deposit?Check whether Joint deposit is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Joint deposit:
- Joint deposit in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Joint deposit in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Joint deposit in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Joint deposit:
- Joint deposit (123 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Joint deposit:
- Joint deposit (56 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Joint deposit and Acne vulgaris, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tegretol and Quetiapine Fumarate drug interaction - now
- Sudafed 12 Hour and Oral Candidiasis - 3 seconds ago
- Depakene and Tegretol drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Solu-Medrol and Coughing Up Blood - 7 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Atrovent drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Lupron Depot-Ped and Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased - 11 seconds ago
- Isoflurane and Hepatotoxicity - 12 seconds ago
- Vitamin B6 and Cervical Spinal Stenosis - 18 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Topiramate drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Tracleer and Grunting - 23 seconds ago