Acne and Wallenberg syndrome
Wallenberg syndrome is reported only by a few people with Acne.
The study analyzes which people have Wallenberg syndrome with Acne. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Wallenberg syndrome and Acne from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Acne and Wallenberg Syndrome are studied.
What is Acne?
Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) is found to be associated with 2,753 drugs and 2,147 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Wallenberg syndrome?
Wallenberg syndrome (a condition that affects the nervous system due to injury in brain) is found to be associated with 98 drugs and 113 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Wallenberg syndrome in Acne reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne and experienced Wallenberg Syndrome *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Acne and experienced Wallenberg Syndrome *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Thyroid Diseases: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 100.00%
- Menstruation Irregular: 3 people, 100.00%
- Birth Control: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 1 person, 33.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Yasmin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Synthroid: 3 people, 100.00%
- Minocin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Levoxyl: 3 people, 100.00%
- Phenergan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 33.33%
- Toprol-Xl: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gardasil: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 100.00%
- Hemiplegia (paralysis of one side of the body): 3 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 100.00%
- Diplopia (double vision): 3 people, 100.00%
- Drug Resistance (reduction in effectiveness of a drug): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Wallenberg syndrome?Check whether Wallenberg syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Wallenberg syndrome:
- Wallenberg syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Wallenberg syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Wallenberg syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Wallenberg syndrome:
- Wallenberg syndrome (98 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Wallenberg syndrome:
- Wallenberg syndrome (113 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Wallenberg syndrome and Acne, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zonegran and Phenytoin drug interaction - a second ago
- Flonase Allergy Relief and Metformin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Nicotinamide and Irbesartan drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Phentermine and Uveitis - 13 seconds ago
- Plavix and Sumatriptan drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Bactrim Ds and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Aggravated - 18 seconds ago
- Paxil and Complication Of Device Insertion - 20 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Alpha Haemolytic Streptococcal Infection - 20 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Metformin drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Hypogeusia - 24 seconds ago