Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and Psoriasis
Psoriasis is reported only by a few people with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
The study analyzes which people have Psoriasis with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Psoriasis and Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and Psoriasis are studied.
What is Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv)) is found to be associated with 324 drugs and 144 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,161 drugs and 1,557 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Psoriasis in Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and experienced Psoriasis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and experienced Psoriasis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hiv Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zidovudine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Stavudine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pregabalin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Norvir: 1 person, 50.00%
- Loperamide Hydrochloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lamivudine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Kaletra: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fosamprenavir Calcium: 1 person, 50.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 50.00%
- Anogenital Warts: 1 person, 50.00%
- Balance Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cd4 Lymphocytes Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 1 person, 50.00%
- Leukoencephalopathy (disease of the white matter in the brain): 1 person, 50.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mononeuropathy (a type of damage to nerves outside the brain and spinal cord): 1 person, 50.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,161 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,557 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Psoriasis and Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Olmesartan Medoxomil and Loraz drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Donepezil and Nocturia Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Cough and Hemiplegia - 9 seconds ago
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased - 12 seconds ago
- Pce and Respiratory Distress - 19 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Pamelor drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Xanax and Hypovolaemia - 24 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Normal Newborn - 25 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Dermatitis Contact - 36 seconds ago
- Trokendi Xr and Skin Disorder - 37 seconds ago