Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and Shortness of breath - from FDA reports
Shortness of breath is found among people with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Epivir and have Hiv infection. This review analyzes which people have Shortness of breath with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 68 people who have Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 18, 2018
68 people who have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and Shortness Of Breath are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and experience Shortness Of Breath *:
- female: 11.76 %
- male: 88.24 %
Age of people who have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and experience Shortness Of Breath *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.33 %
- 30-39: 26.67 %
- 40-49: 30.0 %
- 50-59: 28.33 %
- 60+: 11.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hiv Infection (17 people, 25.00%)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis (5 people, 7.35%)
- Oral Candidiasis (4 people, 5.88%)
- Hepatitis B (2 people, 2.94%)
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (2 people, 2.94%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Norvir (22 people, 32.35%)
- Epivir (22 people, 32.35%)
- Kaletra (20 people, 29.41%)
- Ziagen (17 people, 25.00%)
- Reyataz (14 people, 20.59%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever (14 people, 20.59%)
- Anaemia (11 people, 16.18%)
- Nausea (10 people, 14.71%)
- Appetite - Decreased (9 people, 13.24%)
- Abdominal Pain (8 people, 11.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Shortness of breath and Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome?
- Check symptoms - is your shortness of breath caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeShortness of breath and Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv)) (latest reports from 2,559 Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome patients)
Shortness Of Breath
Shortness of breath has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 313,734 Shortness of breath patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acquired immunodeficiency syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Shortness of breathShortness of breath
Other conditions that could case Shortness of breathShortness of breath
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
was previously on Advair 550 for 2 yrs for asthma, started having severe nausea. Breo was prescribed an on day 3 started having severe sob .. i was so miserable .. took rescue inhaler every 4 hrs with little improvement. Was looking online an see that older women do exp these symptoms? Anyone ...
162 pounds,5'11,42 years old.. I been diagnosed with a low ejection fraction of 47% and I'm scared to death,please any help would be appreciated.and I take an aspirin a day for the last two weeks,I smoked 1 pack of cigg a day and now 1 pack every 3 days,also can I take xanax for my nerves and ...
You may be interested in these posts
I'm a 47 year-old male who has a lifetime of heavy drinking. In the past ten days I've had a heavier than usual alcohol consumption and in this time I also had the flu. I have trouble night sleeping or day napping now; I feel panicked and have almost a drowning feeling. I'm trying to reduce my ...