Acupuncture and pain and Erythema of eyelid - from FDA reports
Erythema of eyelid is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Humira and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Erythema of eyelid with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
28 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythema Of Eyelid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythema Of Eyelid *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythema Of Eyelid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4.76 %
- 20-29: 9.52 %
- 30-39: 4.76 %
- 40-49: 9.52 %
- 50-59: 38.1 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 9 people, 32.14%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 21.43%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 14.29%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 3 people, 10.71%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 3 people, 10.71%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 4 people, 14.29%
- Lamictal: 4 people, 14.29%
- Humira: 4 people, 14.29%
- Actemra: 3 people, 10.71%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 10.71%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 9 people, 32.14%
- Eyelid Oedema (eyelids are swollen and contain excessive fluid): 8 people, 28.57%
- Itching: 6 people, 21.43%
- Memory Loss: 6 people, 21.43%
- Generalised Erythema (redness of the skin all over the body): 6 people, 21.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Erythema of eyelid
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,255 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Erythema Of Eyelid
Erythema of eyelid (redness of the eyelid) has been reported by people with growth of eyelashes, dry eyes, glaucoma, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 2,348 Erythema of eyelid patients).
Drugs that are associated with Erythema of eyelidErythema of eyelid (563 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Erythema of eyelidErythema of eyelid (392 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythema Of Eyelid
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Erythema Of Eyelid
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and...
- Do you have back pain after taking Seroquel long term?
- Will you have Enlarged Prostate with Ibs?
- Will you have Prostate Examination Abnormal with Ibs?
- Will you have Nodular Hyperplasia with Ibs?
- Will you have Bhp with Ibs?
- Will you have Bep with Ibs?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Ibs and Enlarged Prostate?
- Support group for people who have Ibs and Prostate Examination Abnormal?
- Support group for people who have Ibs and Nodular Hyperplasia?
- Support group for people who have Ibs and Bhp?
- Support group for people who have Ibs and Bep?
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.