Acupuncture and pain and Erythromelalgia - from FDA reports
Erythromelalgia is reported only by a few people with Acupuncture and pain. We study 5 people who have Erythromelalgia and Acupuncture and pain from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
5 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythromelalgia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythromelalgia *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythromelalgia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 20.00%
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum (ulcerating condition of skin that results in heaped borders with a typical appearance): 1 person, 20.00%
- Primary Myelofibrosis (primary disorder of the bone marrow): 1 person, 20.00%
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets, which are necessary for normal blood clotting): 1 person, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 20.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem: 2 people, 40.00%
- Oxycodone: 1 person, 20.00%
- Jakafi: 1 person, 20.00%
- Levoxyl: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 20.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 60.00%
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 40.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 40.00%
- Dry Skin: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Erythromelalgia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Acupuncture and pain and Erythromelalgia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,255 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Erythromelalgia (episodes of pain, redness, and swelling in various parts of the body) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, breast cancer, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, osteoporosis, chronic myeloid leukaemia (latest reports from 244 Erythromelalgia patients).
Drugs that are associated with ErythromelalgiaErythromelalgia (198 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ErythromelalgiaErythromelalgia (109 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythromelalgia
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Erythromelalgia (25 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- Is foot stiffness and pain, common with Tecfidera and erythromelalgia together? Is there any recommended treatment?
- I was recently diagnosed with both, at different times. I was wondering if others here have the same issues. Are the two connected? My doctor said possibly, but didn't give much info.
- I have very high blood pressure. My doctor keeps upping the dose of my BP medicine and it seems to make the blood pressure worse and I feel terrible. She knows nothing about erythromelalgia and does not know how to treat it. I am at my wits end and my nerves are shot. Zanax settles me down. I...
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Will you have Tardive Dyskinesia with Doxepin Hydrochloride?
- What to expect when you take Tequin and have Hyponatraemia?
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Klonopin?
- What to expect when you take Evista and have Vaginal Odour?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Celebrex?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Doxepin Hydrochloride and have Tardive Dyskinesia?
- Support group for people who take Klonopin and have Bronchopneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Celebrex and have Weight Gain?
- Support group for people who take Tegretol and have Iron Overload?
- Support group for people who take Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Nexplanon
- Pain all the time. Anyone have any success in reducing it?
- Anyone found anything that helps this miserable pain?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.