Acupuncture and pain and Erythropenia - from FDA reports
Erythropenia is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Lipitor and have Heart transplant. This review analyzes which people have Erythropenia with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
21 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythropenia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythropenia *:
- female: 38.1 %
- male: 61.9 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythropenia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 42.86 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 4.76 %
- 60+: 52.38 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Heart Transplant: 9 people, 42.86%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 28.57%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 3 people, 14.29%
- Myocardial Ischaemia (the blood flow through one or more of the blood vessels that lead to heart (coronary arteries) is decreased): 3 people, 14.29%
- Ischaemic Heart Disease Prophylaxis: 2 people, 9.52%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Norvasc: 9 people, 42.86%
- Neoral: 9 people, 42.86%
- Mobic: 9 people, 42.86%
- Lipitor: 9 people, 42.86%
- Sodium Bicarbonate: 8 people, 38.10%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 11 people, 52.38%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 10 people, 47.62%
- C-Reactive Protein Increased: 10 people, 47.62%
- Speech Disorder: 9 people, 42.86%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 9 people, 42.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Erythropenia with Acupuncture and pain?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Erythropenia
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hemoglobin a1c (hgba1c) with eag ($41.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,254 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Erythropenia (a deficiency in the number of red blood cells) has been reported by people with pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care, heart transplant (latest reports from 493 Erythropenia patients).
Drugs that are associated with ErythropeniaErythropenia (321 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ErythropeniaErythropenia (140 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeErythropenia and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythropenia
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Erythropenia (1 member)
Can you answer these questions
- What is the best pain reliever for cronic pancreatitis that a Dr. Can prescribe for home use
- I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization,...
- Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and...
- does any one know if accupuncture is helpful for this condition please
- Do you have back pain after taking Seroquel long term?
You may be interested in these posts
- I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered...
- I have been taking Seroquel for 8 years and I am having increased back pain.
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- Hello I’m new to this group. Does anyone else experience a metallic taste in their mouth?
- Anyone have fibromyalgia and use Phentermine for pain relief? How long have you been using phentermine? Any side effects?
- Will you have Sympathetic Ophthalmia with Iscador?
- Augmentin '125' and Atarax drug interaction
- Penicillin and Rimadyl drug interaction
- Will you have Tropical Ulcer with Ledercillin Vk?
- Doxepin Hydrochloride and Cranberry Juice drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Iscador and have Sympathetic Ophthalmia?
- Support group for people who take Augmentin '125' and Atarax
- Support group for people who take Penicillin and Rimadyl
- Support group for people who take Ledercillin Vk and have Tropical Ulcer?
- Support group for people who take Doxepin Hydrochloride and Cranberry Juice
- What to expect when you take Iscador and have Sympathetic Ophthalmia?
- What to expect when you take Augmentin '125' and Atarax
- What to expect when you take Penicillin and Rimadyl
- What to expect when you take Ledercillin Vk and have Tropical Ulcer?
- What to expect when you take Doxepin Hydrochloride and Cranberry Juice
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Novolog
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Estradiol Valerate
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Coumadin, Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide, Milk Thistle, Vitamin E
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Arimidex
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Celexa
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.