Acupuncture and pain and Erythropenia - from FDA reports
Erythropenia is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Lipitor and have Heart transplant. This review analyzes which people have Erythropenia with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
21 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythropenia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythropenia *:
- female: 38.1 %
- male: 61.9 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythropenia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 42.86 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 4.76 %
- 60+: 52.38 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Heart Transplant (9 people, 42.86%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 28.57%)
- Neuralgia (3 people, 14.29%)
- Myocardial Ischaemia (3 people, 14.29%)
- Ischaemic Heart Disease Prophylaxis (2 people, 9.52%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Norvasc (9 people, 42.86%)
- Neoral (9 people, 42.86%)
- Mobic (9 people, 42.86%)
- Lipitor (9 people, 42.86%)
- Sodium Bicarbonate (8 people, 38.10%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Haemoglobin Decreased (11 people, 52.38%)
- Haematocrit Decreased (10 people, 47.62%)
- C-Reactive Protein Increased (10 people, 47.62%)
- Speech Disorder (9 people, 42.86%)
- Haemorrhoids (9 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Erythropenia and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your erythropenia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeErythropenia and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Erythropenia (a deficiency in the number of red blood cells) has been reported by people with pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care, heart transplant (latest reports from 493 Erythropenia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ErythropeniaErythropenia
Other conditions that could case ErythropeniaErythropenia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...