Acupuncture and pain and Erythrosis - from FDA reports
Erythrosis is reported only by a few people with Acupuncture and pain. We study 2 people who have Erythrosis and Acupuncture and pain from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
2 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythrosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythrosis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythrosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Urination - Painful: 1 person, 50.00%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 50.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Potassium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lantus: 1 person, 50.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Haemorrhage (bleeding into skin): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 50.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Erythrosis with Acupuncture and pain?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Erythrosis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,254 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Erythrosis (reddish or purplish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, thyroid cancer, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, hypersensitivity (latest reports from 158 Erythrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with ErythrosisErythrosis (95 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ErythrosisErythrosis (86 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeErythrosis and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythrosis
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Erythrosis
Can you answer these questions
- What is the best pain reliever for cronic pancreatitis that a Dr. Can prescribe for home use
- I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization,...
- Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and...
- does any one know if accupuncture is helpful for this condition please
- Do you have back pain after taking Seroquel long term?
You may be interested in these posts
- I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered...
- I have been taking Seroquel for 8 years and I am having increased back pain.
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- Hello I’m new to this group. Does anyone else experience a metallic taste in their mouth?
- Anyone have fibromyalgia and use Phentermine for pain relief? How long have you been using phentermine? Any side effects?
- Will you have Consciousness - Decreased with Boniva?
- Will you have Stuporous with Boniva?
- Will you have Mental Status - Decreased with Boniva?
- Will you have Loss Of Alertness with Boniva?
- Will you have Decreased Consciousness with Boniva?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Consciousness - Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Stuporous?
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Mental Status - Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Loss Of Alertness?
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Decreased Consciousness?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Consciousness - Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Stuporous?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Mental Status - Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Loss Of Alertness?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Decreased Consciousness?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.