Acupuncture and pain and Erythrosis - from FDA reports
Erythrosis is reported only by a few people with Acupuncture and pain. We study 2 people who have Erythrosis and Acupuncture and pain from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
2 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythrosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythrosis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythrosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Urination - Painful: 1 person, 50.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 1 person, 50.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Voltaren: 1 person, 50.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Alphagan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cranberry: 1 person, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Skin Haemorrhage (bleeding into skin): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Erythrosis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Acupuncture and pain and Erythrosis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,255 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Erythrosis (reddish or purplish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, thyroid cancer, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, urinary tract infection (latest reports from 158 Erythrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with ErythrosisErythrosis (95 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ErythrosisErythrosis (86 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythrosis
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Erythrosis
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and...
- Do you have back pain after taking Seroquel long term?
- Will you have Oedema Peripheral with Promethazine?
- Zofran Odt and Senna drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Rad001 and have Xanthochromia?
- Will you have Potassium - Low with Olanzapine?
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Essential Hypertension?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Promethazine and have Oedema Peripheral?
- Support group for people who take Zofran Odt and Senna
- Support group for people who take Olanzapine and have Potassium - Low?
- Support group for people who have Essential Hypertension and Stress And Anxiety?
- Support group for people who have Essential Hypertension and Tension?
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune...
- I have been so sick with this metallic taste in my mouth for almost 2 years..will call my...
- I've been on anastrozole since 12/2016...sick to my stomach with metallic taste..I just discovered...
- My wife was treated for stage 3 breast cancer in 2016 and has been taking letrozole since the fall...
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.