Acupuncture and pain and Erythrosis - from FDA reports
Erythrosis is reported only by a few people with Acupuncture and pain. We study 2 people who have Erythrosis and Acupuncture and pain from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 21, 2018
2 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Erythrosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythrosis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Erythrosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Urination - Painful (1 person, 50.00%)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (1 person, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gout (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cardiac Disorder (1 person, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Potassium (1 person, 50.00%)
- Metformin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Melatonin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lantus (1 person, 50.00%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Haemorrhage (1 person, 50.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (1 person, 50.00%)
- Injection Site Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hyponatremia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fall (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Erythrosis and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your erythrosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeErythrosis and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Erythrosis (reddish or purplish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, thyroid cancer, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, urinary tract infection (latest reports from 158 Erythrosis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ErythrosisErythrosis
Other conditions that could case ErythrosisErythrosis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...