Acupuncture and pain and Esophageal achalasia - from FDA reports
There is no Esophageal Achalasia reported by people with Acupuncture And Pain yet. We study people who have Esophageal Achalasia and Acupuncture And Pain from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Esophageal achalasia with Acupuncture and pain?
You are not alone:
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 598,543 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Esophageal achalasia (disorder of the tube that carries food from the mouth to the stomach) has been reported by people with weight loss, wrinkles, musculoskeletal discomfort, latent tuberculosis, heart attack (latest reports from 52 Esophageal achalasia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Esophageal achalasiaEsophageal achalasia (18 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Esophageal achalasiaEsophageal achalasia (23 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Vicoprofen and Nyquil drug interaction - now
- Will you have Eye Haemorrhage with Novolin R? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Atrioventricular Block First Degree with Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide? - 2 seconds ago
- Irbesartan Hydrochlorothiazide and Moringa Oleifera drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure - Chronic with Methocarbamol? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Hcg - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nexium 24hr - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 9 year old boy who takes Norditropin - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Viagra, Ranexa - an hour ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Losartan, Simvastatin, Metformin - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.