Acupuncture and pain and Headache - from FDA reports
Headache is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cymbalta and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Headache with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,338 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 11, 2018
10,338 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Headache are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Headache *:
- female: 70.3 %
- male: 29.7 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Headache *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 1.87 %
- 20-29: 4.86 %
- 30-39: 11.5 %
- 40-49: 22.96 %
- 50-59: 28.64 %
- 60+: 29.85 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (1,717 people, 16.61%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,129 people, 10.92%)
- Stress And Anxiety (958 people, 9.27%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (897 people, 8.68%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (628 people, 6.07%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (1,292 people, 12.50%)
- Oxycontin (1,120 people, 10.83%)
- Humira (947 people, 9.16%)
- Lyrica (907 people, 8.77%)
- Xanax (783 people, 7.57%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (3,819 people, 36.94%)
- Dizziness (2,674 people, 25.87%)
- Fatigue (2,622 people, 25.36%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (2,131 people, 20.61%)
- Insomnia (1,991 people, 19.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Headache and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your headache caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHeadache and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 344,771 Headache patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause HeadacheHeadache
Other conditions that could case HeadacheHeadache
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
I had blood work done because I've been feeling sick to my stomach a lot lately. My pancreatic enzymes are elevated. I take low dose of generic topamax and Effexor daily. Has this ever happened to anyone??
You may be interested in these posts
I was put on plavix and aspirin daily 2 months ago for 6 months after undergoing surgery for a pipeline for a brain aneurism. My headaches only started 2 weeks ago. I am trying to find out if it's the medication causing my headaches. I also had contrast dye with my ct two weeks ago then the ...
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...