Acupuncture and pain and Insomnia - from FDA reports
Insomnia is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cymbalta and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Insomnia with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,592 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 04, 2018
7,592 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Insomnia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Insomnia *:
- female: 63.1 %
- male: 36.9 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Insomnia *:
- 0-1: 0.15 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 0.96 %
- 20-29: 3.72 %
- 30-39: 10.75 %
- 40-49: 22.18 %
- 50-59: 28.55 %
- 60+: 33.43 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (1,514 people, 19.94%)
- Stress And Anxiety (778 people, 10.25%)
- High Blood Pressure (689 people, 9.08%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (503 people, 6.63%)
- Sleep Disorder (470 people, 6.19%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (1,380 people, 18.18%)
- Oxycontin (1,200 people, 15.81%)
- Lyrica (969 people, 12.76%)
- Neurontin (724 people, 9.54%)
- Xanax (646 people, 8.51%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (2,393 people, 31.52%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2,255 people, 29.70%)
- Headache (1,991 people, 26.22%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (1,852 people, 24.39%)
- Fatigue (1,846 people, 24.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Insomnia and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your insomnia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInsomnia and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Insomnia (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, insomnia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 230,080 Insomnia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause InsomniaInsomnia
Other conditions that could case InsomniaInsomnia
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Started taking 375mg of bacopa in AM two days ago. More mental clarity and focus, but am having insomnia -- last night no sleep. Insomnia is very unusual for me as I never have trouble sleeping. I am wondering if this will stop as my system gets used to this supplement.
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
You may be interested in these posts
Suffering from seemingly chronic and extreme insomnia since Feb, 2017. Sleep deprivation started while I was on Risperal 2 mg. I didn’t sleep a single night for about THREE months straight (I know it’s unheard of and thought to be impossible but I’m the living proof) until I slept for about two ...
I started taking HCTZ about 2 weeks ago and just a few days ago started having difficulty falling asleep. I can’t sleep at all. It is like my body doesn’t acknowledge the sleep mode anymore. I was on OTC cough meds over the weekend and the Dr asked that I discontinue the cough meds. I did this ...
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...