Acupuncture and pain and Itching - from FDA reports
Itching is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Itching with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,982 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
3,982 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Itching are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Itching *:
- female: 67.01 %
- male: 32.99 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Itching *:
- 0-1: 0.13 %
- 2-9: 0.56 %
- 10-19: 1.37 %
- 20-29: 4.71 %
- 30-39: 9.42 %
- 40-49: 18.03 %
- 50-59: 25.16 %
- 60+: 40.58 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (526 people, 13.21%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (374 people, 9.39%)
- Depression (344 people, 8.64%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (316 people, 7.94%)
- Stress And Anxiety (279 people, 7.01%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (358 people, 8.99%)
- Lyrica (322 people, 8.09%)
- Oxycontin (277 people, 6.96%)
- Percocet (212 people, 5.32%)
- Tylenol (204 people, 5.12%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (1,227 people, 30.81%)
- Nausea (678 people, 17.03%)
- Fatigue (578 people, 14.52%)
- Headache (552 people, 13.86%)
- Urticaria (483 people, 12.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Itching and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your itching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeItching and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Itching has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 165,446 Itching patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ItchingItching
Other conditions that could case ItchingItching
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
How long after stopping will the itching stop? Has been 5 days is no way as bad or often seems to be less every day, was horrible when taking. Would think after 5 days any side effect should be gone completely.