Acupuncture and pain and Macular opacity - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Opacity reported by people with Acupuncture And Pain yet. We study people who have Macular Opacity and Acupuncture And Pain from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Macular opacity with Acupuncture and pain?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular opacity
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,255 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Macular opacity (opaque macula) has been reported by people with osteopenia, epilepsy, diabetes, athlete's foot, restless leg syndrome (latest reports from 12 Macular opacity patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular opacityMacular opacity (36 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular opacityMacular opacity (12 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Macular Opacity
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain (188 members)
- Support group for people who have Macular Opacity
Can you answer these questions
- What is the best pain reliever for cronic pancreatitis that a Dr. Can prescribe for home use
- I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization,...
- Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and...
- does any one know if accupuncture is helpful for this condition please
- Do you have back pain after taking Seroquel long term?
You may be interested in these posts
- I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered...
- I have been taking Seroquel for 8 years and I am having increased back pain.
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- Hello I’m new to this group. Does anyone else experience a metallic taste in their mouth?
- Anyone have fibromyalgia and use Phentermine for pain relief? How long have you been using phentermine? Any side effects?
- Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Ramipril drug interaction
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Adderall 10?
- Will you have Reflux with Adderall 10?
- Will you have Urticaria with Novolog?
- Will you have Pyrosis with Adderall 10?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Ramipril
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Reflux Esophagitis?
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Reflux?
- Support group for people who take Novolog and have Urticaria?
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Pyrosis?
- What to expect when you take Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Ramipril
- What to expect when you take Adderall 10 and have Reflux Esophagitis?
- What to expect when you take Adderall 10 and have Reflux?
- What to expect when you take Novolog and have Urticaria?
- What to expect when you take Adderall 10 and have Pyrosis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.