Acupuncture and pain and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cymbalta and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,209 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 30, 2017
16,209 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Nausea *:
- female: 69.42 %
- male: 30.58 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.17 %
- 10-19: 1.97 %
- 20-29: 5.48 %
- 30-39: 10.76 %
- 40-49: 18.93 %
- 50-59: 25.82 %
- 60+: 36.81 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (2,623 people, 16.18%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,654 people, 10.20%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,391 people, 8.58%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (946 people, 5.84%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (880 people, 5.43%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (2,104 people, 12.98%)
- Oxycontin (1,689 people, 10.42%)
- Lyrica (1,112 people, 6.86%)
- Xanax (1,061 people, 6.55%)
- Humira (1,028 people, 6.34%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (6,047 people, 37.31%)
- Dizziness (4,031 people, 24.87%)
- Headache (3,819 people, 23.56%)
- Diarrhea (3,233 people, 19.95%)
- Fatigue (3,212 people, 19.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,277 Nausea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
You may be interested in these posts
My wife has afib with coughing and nausea, and I'm hoping to learn how to mitigate these. I know about keeping upper body vertical. We see cardiologist again in two days, on Tuesday, November 21,2017.
I haven’t been diagnosed yet, but I have horrible pain in my hip after a day of bad back pain. The pain is now localized in my right hip. It aches so much! I have had nausea with it for four days even though I’m taking Zofran. I can’t take anti inflammatories. Tylenol only takes the edge ...
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...