Acupuncture and pain and Pain in extremity - from FDA reports
Pain in extremity is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lyrica and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Pain in extremity with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,300 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
7,300 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Pain In Extremity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- female: 71.62 %
- male: 28.38 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.12 %
- 10-19: 1.43 %
- 20-29: 4.2 %
- 30-39: 8.65 %
- 40-49: 18.72 %
- 50-59: 26.61 %
- 60+: 40.29 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1,166 people, 15.97%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,116 people, 15.29%)
- Depression (849 people, 11.63%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (777 people, 10.64%)
- Stress And Anxiety (674 people, 9.23%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (1,172 people, 16.05%)
- Humira (1,135 people, 15.55%)
- Oxycontin (773 people, 10.59%)
- Neurontin (678 people, 9.29%)
- Xanax (614 people, 8.41%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain (2,090 people, 28.63%)
- Back Pain (1,623 people, 22.23%)
- Fatigue (1,314 people, 18.00%)
- Nausea (1,308 people, 17.92%)
- Weakness (1,302 people, 17.84%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain in extremity and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your pain in extremity caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain in extremity and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Pain In Extremity
Pain in extremity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 179,272 Pain in extremity patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain in extremityPain in extremity
Other conditions that could case Pain in extremityPain in extremity
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
Breast pain more like muscular in the lower part of breast and running up in to armpit. Painful to breathe, cough, move. X-rayed and found calcification deposits. When I breathe it feels like there is something heavy and moving in that area of the breast, but cannot find any lumps. I first ...