Acupuncture and pain and Potassium - high - from FDA reports
Potassium - high is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Potassium - high with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 958 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 10, 2017
958 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Potassium - High are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Potassium - High *:
- female: 49.89 %
- male: 50.11 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Potassium - High *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 0.12 %
- 10-19: 1.45 %
- 20-29: 0.97 %
- 30-39: 3.86 %
- 40-49: 13.04 %
- 50-59: 18.0 %
- 60+: 62.44 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (242 people, 25.26%)
- Nausea (106 people, 11.06%)
- Depression (93 people, 9.71%)
- Constipation (93 people, 9.71%)
- Diabetes (82 people, 8.56%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (112 people, 11.69%)
- Oxycontin (81 people, 8.46%)
- Lisinopril (73 people, 7.62%)
- Percocet (69 people, 7.20%)
- Furosemide (69 people, 7.20%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (202 people, 21.09%)
- Anaemia (150 people, 15.66%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (144 people, 15.03%)
- Weakness (140 people, 14.61%)
- Hypotension (133 people, 13.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Potassium - high and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your potassium - high caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePotassium - high and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Potassium - High
Potassium - high has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 40,553 Potassium - high patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Potassium - highPotassium - high
Other conditions that could case Potassium - highPotassium - high
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
I have had noonan sysdrom since birth and hyperkalemia for several years. I am beginning to think they ae related, but it's too rare a combination for anyhone to kn ow about it. Can hyperkalemia be part olf te Noonan syndrome complex of problems?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...