Will you have Tendonitis with Acute abdomen - from FDA reports
Tendonitis is reported only by a few people with Acute abdomen. We study 1 people who have Tendonitis and Acute abdomen from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Tendonitis and Acute abdomen, and their synonyms.
What is Acute abdomen?
Acute abdomen (latest reports from 20,493 Acute abdomen patients)
What is Tendonitis?
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, urinary tract infection, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 15,809 Tendonitis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1 person who has Acute Abdomen and Tendonitis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Abdomen and experience Tendonitis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acute Abdomen and experience Tendonitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cipro: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Decreased Activity: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tendonitis with Acute abdomen?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Tendonitis and Acute abdomen
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with TendonitisTendonitis (1,515 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TendonitisTendonitis (1,097 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acute abdomena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Methadose and Sabal Fructus drug interaction - now
- Magnesium and Cefaclor drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Dexedrine and Cefzil drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Naratriptan vs. Zanaflex - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Estraderm? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Nervous Indigestion with Estraderm? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Mucous Colitis with Estraderm? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Neoplasm Malignant with Risperdal? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Laxative Colitis with Estraderm? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Dependence with Magnesium Oxide? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Levo-t, 8-hour Bayer, Meloxicam, Aciphex, Turmeric - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Folic Acid, Metformin, Prednisone, Zantac 150 - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.