Will you have Acute mi with Acute confusional state - from FDA reports
Acute mi is found among people with Acute confusional state, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Haldol and have Agitation. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18 people who have Acute confusional state from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Acute mi and Acute confusional state, and their synonyms.
What is Acute confusional state?
Acute confusional state can be treated by Haldol (latest reports from 26,002 Acute confusional state patients)
What is Acute mi?
Acute mi (heart attack) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 215,932 Acute mi patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
18 people who have Acute Confusional State and Acute Mi are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Confusional State and experience Acute Mi *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Acute Confusional State and experience Acute Mi *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.5600000000000005 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 83.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 7 people, 38.89%
- Dementia (madness): 5 people, 27.78%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 4 people, 22.22%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 3 people, 16.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 11.11%
- Pneumonia Bacterial (pneumonia associated with bacterial infection): 2 people, 11.11%
- Coronary Artery Aneurysm: 2 people, 11.11%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 5.56%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 5.56%
- Aggression: 1 person, 5.56%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Haldol: 11 people, 61.11%
- Risperdal: 8 people, 44.44%
- Actrapid: 6 people, 33.33%
- Levemir: 6 people, 33.33%
- Acetylsalicylic Acid: 5 people, 27.78%
- Amlodipine: 5 people, 27.78%
- Zyprexa: 4 people, 22.22%
- Haloperidol: 4 people, 22.22%
- Coumadin: 4 people, 22.22%
- Clexane: 2 people, 11.11%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 7 people, 38.89%
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 7 people, 38.89%
- Cardiogenic Shock (inadequate circulation of blood): 6 people, 33.33%
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack): 6 people, 33.33%
- Cardiac Arrest: 5 people, 27.78%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 4 people, 22.22%
- Pulmonary Oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs): 4 people, 22.22%
- Pulmonary Haemorrhage (acute bleeding from the lung): 4 people, 22.22%
- Altered State Of Consciousness (altered state of mind): 4 people, 22.22%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 2 people, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Acute mi with Acute confusional state?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Acute mi and Acute confusional state
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Acute miAcute mi (2,904 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Acute miAcute mi (2,537 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acute confusional statea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Torsion Of The Testis with Plaquenil? - a second ago
- Will you have Rashes with Activase? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Activase? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Rash with Activase? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Activase? - a second ago
- Taclonex Scalp and Oatmeal drug interaction - a second ago
- Flunisolide vs. Hydroxyzine - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Crps? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Myalgia with Crps? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Crps? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.