Acute kidney failure and Erosive oesophagitis
Erosive oesophagitis is found among people with Acute kidney failure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Erosive oesophagitis with Acute kidney failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Acute kidney failure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who have Acute Kidney Failure and Erosive Oesophagitis are studied.
What is Acute kidney failure?
Acute kidney failure is found to be associated with 3,804 drugs and 3,818 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Erosive oesophagitis?
Erosive oesophagitis (acid reflux disease can cause tissue damage in the oesophagus over time) is found to be associated with 849 drugs and 463 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Erosive oesophagitis in Acute kidney failure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Kidney Failure and experienced Erosive Oesophagitis *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Acute Kidney Failure and experienced Erosive Oesophagitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 100.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 5 people, 71.43%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 71.43%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 71.43%
- Depression: 5 people, 71.43%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 5 people, 71.43%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 1 person, 14.29%
- Sedation: 1 person, 14.29%
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 1 person, 14.29%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 1 person, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Lisinopril: 7 people, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 6 people, 85.71%
- Ranitidine: 5 people, 71.43%
- Pradaxa: 5 people, 71.43%
- Metolazone: 5 people, 71.43%
- Lipitor: 5 people, 71.43%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 4 people, 57.14%
- Klor-Con: 3 people, 42.86%
- Vancomycin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Clorazepate Dipotassium: 1 person, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 5 people, 71.43%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 5 people, 71.43%
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 71.43%
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 71.43%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 71.43%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 5 people, 71.43%
- Abasia (inability to walk): 5 people, 71.43%
- Oesophageal Ulcer (ulcer of oesophagus): 3 people, 42.86%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 2 people, 28.57%
- Fever: 2 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Erosive oesophagitis?Check whether Erosive oesophagitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Acute kidney failure (171,976 reports)
- Erosive oesophagitis (12,700 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Erosive oesophagitis:
- Erosive oesophagitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Erosive oesophagitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Erosive oesophagitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Erosive oesophagitis:
- Nexium: 249 reports
- Aspirin: 234 reports
- Prednisone: 184 reports
- Fosamax: 182 reports
- Omeprazole: 160 reports
- Ibuprofen: 156 reports
- Ibu: 156 reports
- Prilosec: 144 reports
- Lipitor: 121 reports
- Protonix: 111 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Erosive oesophagitis:
- Erosive oesophagitis (849 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Erosive oesophagitis:
- High blood pressure: 194 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 160 reports
- Osteoporosis: 150 reports
- Pain: 118 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Erosive oesophagitis:
- Erosive oesophagitis (463 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Erosive oesophagitis and Acute kidney failure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fenofibrate and Urine Output Decreased - 2 seconds ago
- Valtrex and Urine Output Increased - 4 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Urine Output Increased - 4 seconds ago
- Miralax and Colon Cancer Stage Iii - 5 seconds ago
- Atacand and Rosiglitazone Maleate drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Flonase and Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Rds) In Infants - 35 seconds ago
- Kombiglyze Xr and Fluoxetine drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Adcirca and Uptravi drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Testoderm and Hypokalemia - 50 seconds ago
- Theophylline and Catheter Related Infection - 51 seconds ago