Acute kidney failure and Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus is reported only by a few people with Acute kidney failure.
The study analyzes which people have Systemic lupus erythematosus with Acute kidney failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus and Acute kidney failure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Acute Kidney Failure and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus are studied.
What is Acute kidney failure?
Acute kidney failure is found to be associated with 3,654 drugs and 3,718 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Systemic lupus erythematosus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) is found to be associated with 2,094 drugs and 1,449 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Systemic lupus erythematosus in Acute kidney failure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Kidney Failure and experienced Systemic Lupus Erythematosus *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acute Kidney Failure and experienced Systemic Lupus Erythematosus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Tension Headache: 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 33.33%
- Angiopathy (generic term for a disease of the blood vessels): 1 person, 33.33%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 33.33%
- Blood Glucose Abnormal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 33.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zomig: 1 person, 33.33%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 33.33%
- Mupirocin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Mobic: 1 person, 33.33%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Maxzide: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lidoderm: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lasix: 1 person, 33.33%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 66.67%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 66.67%
- White Blood Cells Urine Positive: 1 person, 33.33%
- Leriche Syndrome (decreased pulses in the lower limbs): 1 person, 33.33%
- Increased Tendency To Bruise (increased tendency to injure the underlying soft tissue or bone): 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 33.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 33.33%
- Haemorrhagic Diathesis (bleeding tendency): 1 person, 33.33%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Systemic lupus erythematosus?Check whether Systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hania A, "Pyoderma Gangrenosum in a Patient With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Case Report", Journal of Medical Cases, 2014 Aug .
- Hu P, Lu L, Hu B, Deng F, Fei WJ, "Cyclophosphamide‐Induced Hypertensive Encephalopathy in a Young Girl With Lupus", The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2012 Apr .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
All the drugs that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2,094 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
All the conditions that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1,449 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Systemic lupus erythematosus and Acute kidney failure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Adalat Cc and Cancidas drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Functional Gastrointestinal Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Aleve drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Xgeva and Bleeding Into The Skin - 18 seconds ago
- Dothiepin Hydrochloride and Disease Recurrence - 22 seconds ago
- Inflectra and Vulvovaginal Candidiasis - 22 seconds ago
- Sleep Walking in Fluoxetine, how severe and when it was recovered? - 23 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Bronchial Haemorrhage - 27 seconds ago
- Leucovorin Calcium and Vagifem drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Postmenopausal Haemorrhage - 38 seconds ago