Acute lymphocytic leukaemia and Ear popping
Ear popping is reported only by a few people with Acute lymphocytic leukaemia.
The study analyzes which people have Ear popping with Acute lymphocytic leukaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Ear popping and Acute lymphocytic leukaemia from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who have Acute Lymphocytic Leukaemia and Ear Popping are studied.
What is Acute lymphocytic leukaemia?
Acute lymphocytic leukaemia (cancer of the white blood cells) is found to be associated with 989 drugs and 772 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ear popping?
Ear popping is found to be associated with 929 drugs and 570 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ear popping in Acute lymphocytic leukaemia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Lymphocytic Leukaemia and experienced Ear Popping *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 5 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 5 people, 100.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 5 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 5 people, 100.00%
- Dental Caries: 5 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 5 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease (immune cells attack the host's body cells after transplant): 5 people, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 100.00%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 5 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 5 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ear popping?Check whether Ear popping is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear popping:
- Ear popping in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear popping in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear popping in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear popping:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear popping:
- Ear popping (929 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear popping:
All the conditions that are associated with Ear popping:
- Ear popping (570 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear popping and Acute lymphocytic leukaemia, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flomax and Dayquil drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Psychosexual Disorder - 4 seconds ago
- Mayzent and Dysaesthesia - 6 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Neurotoxicity - 6 seconds ago
- Nexavar and Aneurysm - 7 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Dysplasia - 8 seconds ago
- Parlodel and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - 12 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Protein Urine Present - 12 seconds ago
- Niacin and Coordination Abnormal - 14 seconds ago
- Ziac and Osteoporosis - 15 seconds ago