Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) and Ear barotrauma
Ear barotrauma is reported only by a few people with Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all).
The study analyzes which people have Ear barotrauma with Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all). It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Ear barotrauma and Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who have Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) and Ear Barotrauma are studied.
What is Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all)?
Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts) is found to be associated with 995 drugs and 796 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ear barotrauma?
Ear barotrauma (discomfort and possible damage in the ear due to pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum) is found to be associated with 933 drugs and 579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ear barotrauma in Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) and experienced Ear Barotrauma *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 5 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 5 people, 100.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 5 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 5 people, 100.00%
- Dental Caries: 5 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 5 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease (immune cells attack the host's body cells after transplant): 5 people, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 100.00%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 5 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 5 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ear barotrauma?Check whether Ear barotrauma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) (37,157 reports)
- Ear barotrauma (1,369 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear barotrauma:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (933 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Osteoporosis: 264 reports
- High blood pressure: 112 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear barotrauma and Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Saw Palmetto and Irritability - 17 seconds ago
- Nitrostat and Glynase drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Ozempic and Addyi drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Prostate Cancer and Penile Swelling - 2 minutes ago
- Emtricitabine and Weight Decreased - 3 minutes ago
- Zantac and Cetirizine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Prograf and Percocet drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Symbicort and Pleurodesis - 3 minutes ago
- Dexamethasone and Glaucoma - 3 minutes ago
- Furosemide and Metastatic Neoplasm - 3 minutes ago