Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated and Occlusion - renal artery
Occlusion - renal artery is reported only by a few people with Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated.
The study analyzes which people have Occlusion - renal artery with Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Occlusion - renal artery and Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Aggravated and Occlusion - Renal Artery are studied.
What is Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated?
Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated (serious acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts) is found to be associated with 831 drugs and 379 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Occlusion - renal artery?
Occlusion - renal artery (a blockage of the major arteries that supply blood to the kidneys) is found to be associated with 1,225 drugs and 704 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Occlusion - renal artery in Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Aggravated and experienced Occlusion - Renal Artery *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Aggravated and experienced Occlusion - Renal Artery *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 2 people, 100.00%
- Mucormycosis (a rare infection caused by organisms that belong to a group of fungi called mucoromycotina): 1 person, 50.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vancomycin Hcl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vancomycin: 1 person, 50.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Splenic Infarction (tissue damage of spleen): 2 people, 100.00%
- Mucormycosis (a rare infection caused by organisms that belong to a group of fungi called mucoromycotina): 2 people, 100.00%
- Intestinal Obstruction: 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 2 people, 100.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 2 people, 100.00%
- Abdominal Mass (localized enlargement or swelling in the human abdomen): 2 people, 100.00%
- Subcutaneous Emphysema (smooth bulging of the skin): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 50.00%
- Jejunal Gangrene (destruction of jejunum tissues): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Occlusion - renal artery?Check whether Occlusion - renal artery is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Occlusion - renal artery:
- Occlusion - renal artery in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Occlusion - renal artery in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Occlusion - renal artery in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Prevacid: 245 reports
- Aspirin: 223 reports
- Prednisone: 211 reports
- Amlodipine: 199 reports
- Lasix: 191 reports
- Furosemide: 189 reports
- Vioxx: 166 reports
- Plavix: 163 reports
- Omeprazole: 157 reports
- Norvasc: 145 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Occlusion - renal artery (1,225 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- High blood pressure: 461 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 167 reports
- Kidney transplant: 161 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 126 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Occlusion - renal artery (704 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Occlusion - renal artery and Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tenormin and Flurbiprofen drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Alphagan P and Diplopia - 20 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Vitamin B6 drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease and Vaginal Discharge - 22 seconds ago
- Everolimus and Pantoprazole drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Omnipaque 350 and Ultram drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 2 and Nausea And Vomiting - 36 seconds ago
- Perjeta and Zyrtec drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Mean Platelet Volume Decreased - 45 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Uloric drug interaction - 54 seconds ago