Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated and Retinal detachment
Retinal detachment is found among people with Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated, especially for people who are female, 2-9 old.
The study analyzes which people have Retinal detachment with Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Aggravated and Retinal Detachment are studied.
What is Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated?
Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated (serious acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts) is found to be associated with 831 drugs and 379 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Retinal detachment?
Retinal detachment (a disorder of the eye in which the retina peels away from its underlying layer of support tissue) is found to be associated with 1,357 drugs and 909 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Retinal detachment in Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Aggravated and experienced Retinal Detachment *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Aggravated and experienced Retinal Detachment *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Cytomegalovirus Chorioretinitis (infection of choroid and retina of the eye from virus): 1 person, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Tibsovo: 2 people, 28.57%
- Zofran: 1 person, 14.29%
- Thioguanine: 1 person, 14.29%
- Phenergan: 1 person, 14.29%
- Neupogen: 1 person, 14.29%
- Mitoxantrone: 1 person, 14.29%
- Diflucan: 1 person, 14.29%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 14.29%
- Desferal: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cytarabine: 1 person, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (reduced clearness of vision): 2 people, 28.57%
- Vitritis (inflammation of the vitreous humour of the eye): 1 person, 14.29%
- Blindness: 1 person, 14.29%
- Blindness Cortical: 1 person, 14.29%
- Bone Marrow Failure: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cardiotoxicity (damage to the heart muscle): 1 person, 14.29%
- Cataract Unilateral (cataracts occur in only one eye): 1 person, 14.29%
- Chromatopsia (visual defect in which colourless objects appear to be tinged with colour): 1 person, 14.29%
- Eye Disorder: 1 person, 14.29%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Retinal detachment?Check whether Retinal detachment is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Retinal detachment:
- Retinal detachment in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Retinal detachment in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Retinal detachment in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Retinal detachment:
- Humira: 672 reports
- Prednisone: 394 reports
- Aspirin: 372 reports
- Prednisolone: 337 reports
- Humalog: 315 reports
- Methotrexate: 312 reports
- Lantus: 301 reports
- Lucentis: 289 reports
- Metformin: 281 reports
- Fosamax: 251 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Retinal detachment:
- Retinal detachment (1,357 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Retinal detachment:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 641 reports
- High blood pressure: 514 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 397 reports
- Diabetes: 359 reports
- Osteoporosis: 289 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 281 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 276 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Retinal detachment:
- Retinal detachment (909 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Retinal detachment and Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Lovastatin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Red Cell Distribution Width Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Flonase drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Simvastatin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine and Fentanyl Transdermal System drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Advair Diskus 100/50 drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Mitomycin and Drug Abuse And Dependence - 14 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Sweat Gland Disorder - 17 seconds ago
- Xolair and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Byetta drug interaction - 21 seconds ago