Acute myeloid leukaemia and Blood sodium increased - from FDA reports
Blood sodium increased is found among people with Acute myeloid leukaemia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Mylotarg and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Blood sodium increased with Acute myeloid leukaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who have Acute myeloid leukaemia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
17 people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and Blood Sodium Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and experience Blood Sodium Increased *:
- female: 64.71 %
- male: 35.29 %
Age of people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and experience Blood Sodium Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (4 people, 23.53%)
- Fever (2 people, 11.76%)
- Febrile Neutropenia (2 people, 11.76%)
- Chemotherapy (2 people, 11.76%)
- Cancer Pain (2 people, 11.76%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Mylotarg (9 people, 52.94%)
- Cytarabine (5 people, 29.41%)
- Allopurinol (4 people, 23.53%)
- Lasix (3 people, 17.65%)
- Famotidine (3 people, 17.65%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased (8 people, 47.06%)
- Venoocclusive Liver Disease (7 people, 41.18%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (7 people, 41.18%)
- Blood Chloride Increased (7 people, 41.18%)
- Blood Urea Increased (6 people, 35.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood sodium increased and Acute myeloid leukaemia?
- Check symptoms - is your blood sodium increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood sodium increased and Acute myeloid leukaemia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
Acute myeloid leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts) (latest reports from 21,149 Acute myeloid leukaemia patients)
Blood Sodium Increased
Blood sodium increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, schizophrenia, depression, preventive health care, pain (latest reports from 2,183 Blood sodium increased patients).