Who have Cyst with Acute myeloid leukaemia - from FDA reports
Cyst is found among people with Acute myeloid leukaemia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Senna and have . This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Acute myeloid leukaemia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
8 people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and experience Cyst *:
- female: 12.5 %
- male: 87.5 %
Age of people who have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and experience Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Protonix: 5 people, 62.50%
- Senna: 5 people, 62.50%
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride: 4 people, 50.00%
- Hydrocortisone: 4 people, 50.00%
- Ondansetron: 4 people, 50.00%
- Percocet: 4 people, 50.00%
- Prochlorperazine: 4 people, 50.00%
- Ranitidine: 4 people, 50.00%
- Reglan: 4 people, 50.00%
- Acetaminophen: 4 people, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 6 people, 75.00%
- Rashes (redness): 5 people, 62.50%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 5 people, 62.50%
- Electrocardiogram T Wave Inversion: 4 people, 50.00%
- Klebsiella Sepsis (klebsiella causes a potentially fatal whole-body inflammation): 4 people, 50.00%
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 4 people, 50.00%
- Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) (sudden failure of the respiratory (breathing) system): 4 people, 50.00%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 4 people, 50.00%
- Pericardial Effusion (fluid around the heart): 4 people, 50.00%
- Fever: 4 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cyst with Acute myeloid leukaemia?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cyst and Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
Acute myeloid leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts) (latest reports from 27,435 Acute myeloid leukaemia patients)
Cyst (a closed sac) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 9,769 Cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with CystCyst (1,244 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CystCyst (793 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acute myeloid leukaemiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Idiopathic Urticaria with Yam? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dark Circles Under Eyes with Nasonex? - 5 seconds ago
- Bromfed-Dm and Maggi Plant drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Restless Leg Syndrome with Allegra? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Rls with Allegra? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Restless Legs Syndrome with Allegra? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Restless Leg with Allegra? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Plmd with Allegra? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Periodic Limb Movement Disorder with Allegra? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Nocturnal Myoclonus with Allegra? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - an hour ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - an hour ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.