Acute promyelocytic leukaemia and Psoriasis
Psoriasis is found among people with Acute promyelocytic leukaemia, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Psoriasis with Acute promyelocytic leukaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Acute promyelocytic leukaemia from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who have Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia and Psoriasis are studied.
What is Acute promyelocytic leukaemia?
Acute promyelocytic leukaemia (cancer of the blood and bone marrow) is found to be associated with 318 drugs and 174 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,161 drugs and 1,557 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Psoriasis in Acute promyelocytic leukaemia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia and experienced Psoriasis *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia and experienced Psoriasis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Arsenic Trioxide: 3 people, 42.86%
- Vesanoid: 2 people, 28.57%
- Lansoprazole: 2 people, 28.57%
- Tretinoin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 14.29%
- Atorvastatin Calcium: 1 person, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Febrile Bone Marrow Aplasia (bone marrow greatly decreases or stops production of blood cells): 3 people, 42.86%
- Bone Marrow Toxicity (decrease in cells responsible for providing immunity, carrying oxygen, and those responsible for normal blood clotting): 2 people, 28.57%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2 people, 28.57%
- Mucosal Inflammation (infection of mucous membrane): 1 person, 14.29%
- Itching: 1 person, 14.29%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 1 person, 14.29%
- Dermatitis Exfoliative (widespread scaling of the skin, often with itching (pruritus), skin redness (erythroderma), and hair loss): 1 person, 14.29%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 14.29%
- Bone Marrow Failure: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,161 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,557 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Psoriasis and Acute promyelocytic leukaemia, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Seasonal Affective Disorder and Speech Impairment (Adult) - a second ago
- Protonix and Breath Sounds - 9 seconds ago
- Blopress and Muscle Haemorrhage - 11 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Intervertebral Disc Prolapse - 11 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Cerebral Ventricle Dilatation - 14 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Osteomyelitis - 21 seconds ago
- Xylitol and Solu-Cortef drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Moxifloxacin and Nosebleed - 27 seconds ago
- Gentamicin and Rivaroxaban drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Hepatitis Viral - 31 seconds ago