Who have Blood pressure - high with Add - from FDA reports
Blood pressure - high is found among people with Add, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, take medication Strattera and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,113 people who have Add from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,113 people who have Add and Blood Pressure - High are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Add and experience Blood Pressure - High *:
- female: 39.96 %
- male: 60.04 %
Age of people who have Add and experience Blood Pressure - High *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 13.16 %
- 10-19: 34.78 %
- 20-29: 10.75 %
- 30-39: 10.99 %
- 40-49: 10.63 %
- 50-59: 12.08 %
- 60+: 7.49 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 107 people, 9.61%
- Stress And Anxiety: 54 people, 4.85%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 35 people, 3.14%
- Sleep Disorder: 29 people, 2.61%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 23 people, 2.07%
- Asthma: 19 people, 1.71%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 18 people, 1.62%
- Pain: 17 people, 1.53%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 13 people, 1.17%
- Birth Control: 12 people, 1.08%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Strattera: 318 people, 28.57%
- Concerta: 156 people, 14.02%
- Vyvanse: 143 people, 12.85%
- Ritalin: 92 people, 8.27%
- Risperdal: 44 people, 3.95%
- Adderall: 39 people, 3.50%
- Adderall 10: 33 people, 2.96%
- Daytrana: 30 people, 2.70%
- Cymbalta: 29 people, 2.61%
- Zoloft: 29 people, 2.61%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Heart Rate Increased: 195 people, 17.52%
- Headache (pain in head): 167 people, 15.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 156 people, 14.02%
- Stress And Anxiety: 144 people, 12.94%
- Dizziness: 114 people, 10.24%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 99 people, 8.89%
- Chest Pain: 93 people, 8.36%
- Drug Ineffective: 86 people, 7.73%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 86 people, 7.73%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 83 people, 7.46%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Blood pressure - high with Add?
You are not alone:
Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Adderall, Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Ritalin (latest reports from 81,785 Add patients)
Blood Pressure - High
Blood pressure - high has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 640,893 Blood pressure - high patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood pressure - highBlood pressure - high (3,992 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Blood pressure - highBlood pressure - high (4,448 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Adda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Atenolol and Taheebo Tea drug interaction - now
- Miochol and Arginine drug interaction - now
- Ranitidine and Oil Of Oregano drug interaction - now
- Ifosfamide and Hadjod drug interaction - now
- Will you have Burn From The Sun with Efudex? - a second ago
- Will you have Sunburn with Efudex? - a second ago
- Bimatoprost and Aggrenox drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Adderall and Absinthe drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Restless Leg Syndrome with Stivarga? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rls with Stivarga? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Losartan, Paxil, Amlodipine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Oseltamivir Phosphate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide, Vitamin D - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Xarelto, Brilinta - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, L - Citrulline, L - Arginine, Atenolol, Effexor Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Heparin Sodium 25,000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Perjeta - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.