Who have High blood pressure with Add - from FDA reports
High blood pressure is found among people with Add, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, take medication Strattera and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,113 people who have Add from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,113 people who have Add and High Blood Pressure are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Add and experience High Blood Pressure *:
- female: 39.96 %
- male: 60.04 %
Age of people who have Add and experience High Blood Pressure *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 13.16 %
- 10-19: 34.78 %
- 20-29: 10.75 %
- 30-39: 10.99 %
- 40-49: 10.63 %
- 50-59: 12.08 %
- 60+: 7.49 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 107 people, 9.61%
- Stress And Anxiety: 54 people, 4.85%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 35 people, 3.14%
- Sleep Disorder: 29 people, 2.61%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 23 people, 2.07%
- Asthma: 19 people, 1.71%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 18 people, 1.62%
- Pain: 17 people, 1.53%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 13 people, 1.17%
- Birth Control: 12 people, 1.08%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Strattera: 318 people, 28.57%
- Concerta: 156 people, 14.02%
- Vyvanse: 143 people, 12.85%
- Ritalin: 92 people, 8.27%
- Risperdal: 44 people, 3.95%
- Adderall: 39 people, 3.50%
- Adderall 10: 33 people, 2.96%
- Daytrana: 30 people, 2.70%
- Cymbalta: 29 people, 2.61%
- Zoloft: 29 people, 2.61%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Heart Rate Increased: 195 people, 17.52%
- Headache (pain in head): 167 people, 15.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 156 people, 14.02%
- Stress And Anxiety: 144 people, 12.94%
- Dizziness: 114 people, 10.24%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 99 people, 8.89%
- Chest Pain: 93 people, 8.36%
- Drug Ineffective: 86 people, 7.73%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 86 people, 7.73%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 83 people, 7.46%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have High blood pressure with Add?
You are not alone:
Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Adderall, Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Ritalin (latest reports from 81,785 Add patients)
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 640,893 High blood pressure patients).
Drugs that are associated with High blood pressureHigh blood pressure (3,945 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause High blood pressureHigh blood pressure (4,328 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Adda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Haemodynamic Test Abnormal with Estrogel? - a second ago
- Will you have Liver Transplant Rejection with Aldactone? - a second ago
- Will you have Rickettsial Pox with Amikin? - 3 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Jamaican Sarsaparilla drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Adrenal Insufficiency with Xanax? - 4 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Epsom Salts drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Petechiae with Dulera? - 6 seconds ago
- Red Clover and Metformin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Cataract with Zocor? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Lens Opacity with Zocor? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.